TUDCA supports digestive ability by supporting healthy fat metabolism and breakdown as well as proper nutrient absorption.* It is also supportive to cellular and mitochondrial health.*
However, the human body only produces small amounts of TUDCA (or tauroursodeoxycholic acid). In a healthy person, digestion re-circulates some 95% of the body’s bile salts. But poor diet, decreased liver function, and certain medications can impair this process. This is where supplementation is key.
• Support the digestion of fats and oils*
• Promote a healthy microbiome with healthy biodiversity*
• Support a healthy inflammation response in the GI tract *
• Help reduce cellular stress & protect DNA*
• Works with other bile salts to prevent premature cell death (apoptosis)*
• May provide neuroprotective benefits.*