Free delivery to your location

Designs for Health

P.B.Meal Peanut Butter Macro

P.B.Meal Peanut Butter Macro

P.B.Meal Peanut Butter Macro

Designs for Health


  • $3.16
    Unit price per 

Purchase One-time

In Stock.

Arrives:

Order within the next hours

Secure Transaction
We use industry standard 256-bit encryption technology.

Have a question about this product?

Contact us at 443-677-8310 and reference item #D82395.

Secure Transaction
We use industry standard 256-bit encryption technology.

P.B. Meal (Peanut Butter Macro-Bar) is a great tasting peanut butter/dark chocolate food bar which features a balanced macronutrient blend of protein, carbohydrates, fats and fiber for sustained energy and hunger control. It contains a mixture of high biologic value proteins from whey isolate and concentrate as well as easy to digest rice protein concentrate. P.B. Meal also contains a natural blend of fast, medium, and slow releasing carbohydrates. It is sweetened with tapioca syrup (manioc starch) and maltitol, and as with all of our bars, it is fructose and sucrose-free.

Warnings

Made on equipment shared with peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, and kosher fish gelatin. Does not contain gluten. Conversion of erythritol and glycerine requires little or no insulin and does not cause a significant increase in serum glucose levels. However, people with diabetes should consult their physician or health professional about including erythritol and glycerine in their daily diet. Glycerine is counted as a carbohydrate in all DFH nutrition bars.

Product info

Serving Size: 1 Bar Servings Per Container: 12 Disclaimer Nutrition Facts: 1 serving per container, Serving size 1 bar (55 g): Calories 200 Total Fat 11 g 14% Sat. Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 210 mg 9% Total Carb 25 g 9% Fiber 5 g 18% Total Sugars 2 g Inclu. 2 g added sugars 4% Sugar Alcohol 2 g Protein 12 g 18% Vitamin D 0 mcg Calcium 80 mg 6% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 175 mg 4% Ingredients: Allulose syrup, protein blend (whey protein isolate, whey crisps [whey protein concentrate, rice flour], milk protein concentrate, pumpkin seed protein), natural peanut butter, unsweetened chocolate, glycerin, peanut flour, inulin, erythritol, cocoa butter, natural flavor, sunflower oil, sea salt, stevia extract, natural vanilla, delta tocotrienols, natural rosemary extract. Contains peanuts and milk.


Customers also bought these products