On Saturday, January 14, from 10 am to 4 pm, our Open House will be the culmination of a week-long celebration in honor of having moved into our new space and opening our holistic pharmacy and wellness center in December.
Each day, leading up to the Open House Event, will feature a different aspect of the work that we do – offering introductions to our staff and practitioners, various product specials, information and educational opportunities…
- Monday, January 9th is Multi-Vitamin Amnesty Day – This is your chance to trade in your used, inferior multi-vitamin (like Centrum or One-A-Day) and get a much higher quality, therapeutically active multi-vitamin at a significant discount. Bring in that old bottle and get an additional $10 discount off of Purity’s Perfect Multi. Give this multi-vitamin a month and you will feel the difference!
- Tuesday, January 10th is Free Sample Face and Head Massage Day – Lisa Johnson will be here from 11am – 1pm giving 12 minute “samples” of the face and head massage that she specializes in. Please note that a specific schedule at 15 minute intervals needs to be kept for these free massages – please stop in or call the office to schedule a time. If you supply us with a cell phone or e-mail address, we will send you a reminder 15 minutes before your time.
- Wednesday, January 11th there will be a Lunch and Learn Presentation by Elise Rubenstein – HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH KNOWING WHAT TO EAT FOR LUNCH THAT’S HEALTHY? Do you wonder what to bring to work to eat, what to order when you go out to lunch with a client or how to avoid the 3:00 slump after lunch? Come join us a for a fun and informative look at what a healthy lunch should include. Eating a small yogurt, an apple or a big juicy cheeseburger may be sapping your energy and your ability to concentrate and the culprit of your binging for the rest of the day and into the night. We will be serving some delicious things to taste – eating healthy food should taste good! These easy, quick recipes will be available for you to take home and make yourself.
- Thursday, January 12th is Free Community Acupunture Day with Walter Scott – Community Acupuncture offers the opportunity to have an acupuncture treatment without an appointment and at a reduced cost. Walter Scott will be offering this acupuncture for FREE!! The setting is a community room with comfortable chairs and with other people getting treated at the same time. Wake up this morning with a cold or headache? Feeling low in energy or just low? Always wondered what an acupuncture treatment is like but never had the time? This is the perfect opportunity to get an acupuncture treatment “on the fly” and feel better instantly!
- Friday, January 13th Practitioner Meet and Greet – From 5pm – 8pm come and meet with many holistic health practitioners from the area and the publishers of the excellent Be Well free quarterly newspaper.
And then on Saturday, January 14th, starting at 10 am we will host an Open House that you do not want to miss!
There will be a schedule of talks throughout the day…
- 11:00 in the cafeteria – Randi Botnick will talk about self-hypnosis. Hypnotherapy has long been used to treat personal problems from anxiety, panic attacks, grief, trauma to physical pain, recovery from illness, insomnia, weight loss, smoking and more. Learning self-hypnosis puts the power of changing your mind on the subconscious level into your own hands. Create the change you want, whenever you want.
- 12:00 in EP Fitness – Diane Pantano will discuss making Fitness Successful
- 12:30 in the cafetria – Brian Sanderoff will speak about your gut the key to health and a program designed to make you feel better in 2 weeks – guaranteed – regardless of how poorly you may feel.
- 1:30 in EP Fitness – Randi also will give a talk about meditation – First, we will explore the different kinds of meditation to help you decide which one suits your personality. Second, we will spend some time meditating together, allowing the energy to build in the group, which can often produce greater results.
2:00 in the cafeteria – Elise Rubenstein will give a talk about Why Diets Don’t Work! There is a reason why we have all tried so many different diets and are still struggling with our weight. Finally, learn what is the most important thing that you can do to lose the weight for good. We will discuss how your diet and lifestyle are your keys to great health.
- 3:00 in EP Fitness – Anita Strittmatter will teach Yogic Breathing Experience
So come prepared to take notes and leave with powerful information that can change your health and your life!
There will be give-a-ways, including various samples of products from the manufacturers that we work with, the exclusive Well Being reusable shopping bag, several drawings for bigger prizes, some snacks to munch on and even a few surprises!